Subject: Developer Insights | NVLL
From: Rivane Rasetiansyah <[email-masked]>
To: Rivane Rasetiansyah <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rivane Rasetiansyah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 16:24:33 +0000

Bandung, Indonesia
14 February 2025

Glad to see you here.
Allow me to briefly introduce myself.

As an advocate of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and an
experienced Software Developer, I bring extensive expertise
in web development and system architecture. Holding a
Bachelor's degree in Informatics (Computer Science), I blend
academic knowledge with hands-on experience in programming,
cloud computing, and system administration.

My core competencies include full-stack web application
development, with specialized proficiency in JavaScript, PHP,
Python, and SQL. I focus on designing robust, scalable
solutions that adhere to modern development practices and
security standards. Whether it's custom JavaScript
applications or comprehensive web solutions, I am committed
to delivering results that exceed expectations through
meticulous attention to detail and industry best practices.

Leveraging this expertise, I also provide a free and
open-source public service. While this platform may not be
directly accessible here due to network restrictions, it
remains available to those who find it relevant. I refer to
it as Non-Violable Liberty Layers.

For business inquiries, collaborations, or consultations
regarding software development, please feel free to reach out
using the contact details provided. If preferred, you can
encrypt your message using my attached PGP public key.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
---
Sincerely,
Rivane Rasetiansyah
Software Developer
ETH Ethereum (ERC20): 0x0000047189d70937321EEc75E5F222A0F4000094